hey nick what's up? it's angie. and you already took the science test, sooooooo, yeah. did you really like my story? or was it just you being a suck up? Oh!, Happy Halloween!!! Hope you have a good time if you go trick or treating. Love ya! peace out, xoxo_angie_xoxo
hey that is nice to say. but he is a dork. so nick i will look on your blog. see ya uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............monday.
lol that's funny. I shouldn't be the one scaring you, cory smith should be the one scaring you, because he's sooooooo retarded. lol. srry that was mean...but It felt good. srry if i scare you. i didn't mean too. it's just did you see the question that he posted???? It said "angie is crazy? Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know." I mean how mean is that??? Ok gtg, Mr. Wang's looking at me. Luv ya. Peace out, xoxo_angie_xoxo
8 comments:
hey nick what's up? it's angie. and you already took the science test, sooooooo, yeah. did you really like my story? or was it just you being a suck up? Oh!, Happy Halloween!!! Hope you have a good time if you go trick or treating. Love ya!
peace out,
xoxo_angie_xoxo
sorry i had to change my account i couldn't remeber my password. k. love ya.
peace out.
xoxo_angie_xoxo
dude nick, no one knows about this blogspot. Except you, me , and Angie............Oh yeah hi angie see ya guys.
hey that is nice to say. but he is a dork. so nick i will look on your blog. see ya uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............monday.
lol ya it is...but he was being mean to me...did you read his question??? that is sooooo much meaner than i was...so don't yell at me yell at nick!!!!
Ahhh! UR SCARING ME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ROFSMAO. SOL.
lol that's funny. I shouldn't be the one scaring you, cory smith should be the one scaring you, because he's sooooooo retarded. lol. srry that was mean...but It felt good. srry if i scare you. i didn't mean too. it's just did you see the question that he posted???? It said "angie is crazy? Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know." I mean how mean is that??? Ok gtg, Mr. Wang's looking at me. Luv ya.
Peace out,
xoxo_angie_xoxo
Happy Birthbay Nick!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment